Camp Half- Blood Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role Playing site based off of Camp Half-Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

My First Character Empty
PostSubject: My First Character   My First Character EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Name: Avery Noel Anderson
Both Parents: Zeus and Nancy Anderson
Appearance(Hair, Height, Eyes, etc): Long black hair, Dark blue eyes, Tan skin, 5'5, Fit.
Weapon:A bow and arrow
Personality: She is very bubbley, She is kind, A natural born leader.
Flaws:Pride, Impulsive, A bit hyper
Abilities: She can fly 5 times a day up to a hundered feet for a half hour at the most each time, she can make rain clouds like a personaly one 20 times a day for a half hour at the most she can control how hard it rains, she can make breezes 20 times a day for 10 minuets each the strongest can knock someone over, she can make lightning bolts 30 times a day it takes 5 to knock out and 8 to kill
Life Before CHB:Avery was born in A small town in Massachuets. When she turned 5 she started to take sailing lessons. By the time she turned 6 she could sail a boat. She also started to play baseball around age 5. When shes not sailing or playing baseball Avery likes to sing, Skate board, Draw and Run.
RP Example:I blink as I look around slowly. I sigh as I pull my Red Socks Baseball cap down lower over my face. I then set my skate board down on the ground and hope on. I then skate off towards the dock. When I get there I hope of my board and pick it up I then walk towards my boat.
Other Notes: She is a tom boy
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

My First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Character   My First Character EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:18 pm

I approve this
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com

My First Character
Page 1 of 1