Camp Half- Blood Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role Playing site based off of Camp Half-Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my First Character: Radcliff Lucas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Live,Laugh,Jessica~

~Live,Laugh,Jessica~

my First Character: Radcliff Lucas Empty
PostSubject: my First Character: Radcliff Lucas   my First Character: Radcliff Lucas EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Name: Radcliff Lucas

Both Parents: Apollo and Amy Lucas

Appearance(Hair, Height, Eyes, etc): Blondy/ Browny hair, green eyes, 6', slim. He looks like this.

Weapon: Cb sword

Personality: Radcliff is a bit shy at first but when he gets to know someone hes a great friend. He loves music more than anything.

Flaws: a bit reserved, shy, thinks of things differently than most people

Abilities: He can make his music sound perfect to anyone. It works twice a day for 10 minutes each time.

Life Before CHB: Radcliff grew up in Miami, FL. He lived with his mom and dad. His dad was mean and abusive of both him and his mom. He lived in Florida until he moved to a mansion in Alabama at the age of 12. He moved to help save his mom. He eventually ran away to camp when his mom got remarried.

RP Example: Radcliff walked through the halls of his mansion. The only sound was his feet hitting the marble floor. He twisted his phone in his hand and waited for some sort of contact from his dad. He was supposed to call today. He gulped as the phone started to vibrate and he slowly put the phone to his ear.
Other Notes: None
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

my First Character: Radcliff Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: my First Character: Radcliff Lucas   my First Character: Radcliff Lucas EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com

my First Character: Radcliff Lucas
Page 1 of 1