Camp Half- Blood Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role Playing site based off of Camp Half-Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D-D-Demititan charrie for quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haiden

Haiden

D-D-Demititan charrie for quest  Empty
PostSubject: D-D-Demititan charrie for quest    D-D-Demititan charrie for quest  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 am

Name: Sheridan Smith
Both Parents: Cory Smith and Gaea
Appearance(Hair, Height, Eyes, etc): Black shaggy hair, 6'4, Dark green, Athletic built
Weapon: A 5ft CB sword
Personality: Dark, Not really talkative, likes to keep to himself

Flaws: (like I said in the personality) Hes not really that talkative, but hes not shy either, meaning he would talk if he wanted to. Hes not a touchy, feeling, person. Hes very prideful.

Abilities: He can basically bend earth, meaning he has the geokinetic ability to manipulate earth and rock in all its various form, wherever and whenever he wants 10 times a day.(This would be the mainly thing he can do)

Life Before CHB: Sheridan lived with his father in a rundown apartment in London. His father wasn't really a good man and would always blame things on Sheridan. It was until then Sheridan fought back with his father, and his father left him. Sheridan was only 14 that time. He set out to live alone, but found some kids he would live with in a little shack, containing 4 kids, including himself. They were family to him. When he found out he was a son to a demititan, he was told he had to leave and go to the USA, to some camp called CHB. He was reluctant at first, but when he knew he had to leave, he set off to the camp.

RP Example: I sat down outside of the shack that we like to call 'home'. All it was, was a little stupid wooden shack that was beat up and such. I sighed, fiddling with my fingers. Bridie told me to be grateful that they actually let me inside a few years back. Shes only 9, why would I listen to a 9 year old? Right, because shes like my little sister to me, even though shes not. It was all my dads fault. The reason he left, was the reason I got here, and I'm actually glad that he made that choice to leave me.

Other Notes: He has a British accent.

Back to top Go down
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

PostSubject: Re: D-D-Demititan charrie for quest    D-D-Demititan charrie for quest  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 am

Hehe Approved want to post?
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com
Haiden

Haiden

PostSubject: Re: D-D-Demititan charrie for quest    D-D-Demititan charrie for quest  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 am

OH YEAH! Very Happy lol sure xD Where?
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

PostSubject: Re: D-D-Demititan charrie for quest    D-D-Demititan charrie for quest  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 am

Titan Cabin I will mkae a topic
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-D-Demititan charrie for quest    D-D-Demititan charrie for quest  Empty

Back to top Go down

D-D-Demititan charrie for quest
Page 1 of 1