Camp Half- Blood Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role Playing site based off of Camp Half-Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHARRIE ZOMG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Steve

Crazy Steve

CHARRIE ZOMG Empty
PostSubject: CHARRIE ZOMG   CHARRIE ZOMG EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Name: Cinna Le Blanc
Both Parents: Nyx and Alfonso Le Blanc
Appearance(Hair, Height, Eyes, etc): Cinna has dark brown hair that looks black from a distance. Her eyes are deep blue, with flecks of green and brown. She's skinny, but not like anorexic. She's fair skinned, but has a light tan.
Weapon: A 3 and 1/2 CB sword named 'amour ou la haine' which means love or hate.
Personality: Clever, kind if you get to know her, quiet
Flaws: Temper, very impulsive, indecisive, kinda clumsy
Abilities: Can make it seem like nighttime to someone/make someone only see pitch blackness for up to five minutes. She can do that 5 times a day with at least an 45 minute break in between. Or she can do that to multiple people, but it drains her quicker and she can only do it for up to three minutes.
Life Before CHB: Cinna lived in France with her dad. She always knew she was a little different, but she never thought much of it. Her dyslexia and ADHD really bugged her. One day when Cinna was on vacation with her dad in New York, she was attacked by a monster. Her dad didn't know what to do, but luckily a satyr came to the rescue. the satyr named Frank, took her to camp.
RP Example: I stared at the American sign. I had no idea what it said. I flipped through the French to English dictionary but it didn't help. I looked over to my dad who was busy talking on his cell phone. I frowned, he would be no help. Finally I gave up trying to figure it out. I guess I'll never know what it says.
Other Notes: She speaks French and some English
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

CHARRIE ZOMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARRIE ZOMG   CHARRIE ZOMG EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Aproved Dt #3
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com

CHARRIE ZOMG
Page 1 of 1