A role Playing site based off of Camp Half-Blood.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

YES I FINISHED MEH TWO CHARACTERS- Trenton and Alex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentRunner

PostSubject: YES I FINISHED MEH TWO CHARACTERS- Trenton and Alex   Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Name: Trenton Kasen
Both Parents: Poseidon and Marie Kasen
Appearance(Hair, Height, Eyes, etc):
Trenton has dark hair that is about shoulder length. She has a long skinny frame with deep blue eyes.
Weapon: CB Sword
Personality:
Trenton has a kind personality. She's compassionate and likes to help other people. Though, she has a tomboyish side to her. She is headstrong and works better with guys.
Flaws: too loyal, stubborn, Pride
Abilities:
Breathe underwater(all the time)
Waterbend(20 times)
Create Waves(Large-4 and smaller 20 times)
Heal Wounds(Large deep cuts 2 times and small cuts 7 times)
Life Before CHB:
Trenton was born in a small town in Pennsylvannia. She always was up and around and hated to be bored. When she was four, she was attacked by a monster but a myseterious demigod saved her. As she grew older, she started other sports and different activities. She started a career in thether and ran in Cross Country and Track.
RP Example:
I was bored.. I hate being bored so very much. I sighed as I laid on the couch. My head was facing the ceiling and my arm laid off on the open side of the couch. What was there to do in this house? I sighed as ran the options in my head. The computer? Went on for a couple hours. Drawing? Meh not in the mood. Reading? Don't have a good book. TV? Meh.. Movie? I shook my head at the last option and stared at the empty tv screen. I guess a movie would be okay. I walked over to the DVD cabinent and popped one in.
Other Notes: She skateboards.

Name: Alec Kris
Both Parents: Astraious and Kelly Kris
Appearance(Hair, Height, Eyes, etc):
Alex has long dirty blonde hair that flows past her shoulders. she's around 5'7 and has navy blue eyes like the night sky.
Weapon:Bow and Arrow (15 Arrows) CB tip
Personality:
Alex has a rather dark personality. She is a pestimist and can be slightly mean at times.
Flaws: Alec doesn't get along well with others, is very confident, and is slightly mean. Though deep down, he's a really sweet guy.
Abilities:
-control the stars to make certain constellations(only at night and 5 times)
-extract moonlight and have it glow around her(10 times)
-shoot starlight from his hands (^_^)-8 times
-Blend into the darkness of the night(7 times)
Life Before CHB:
Alec has lived in New York his whole life. He likes doodle in his school notebook but despite that flaw, he is very smart. He doesn't get along well with others because he's misunderstood. He likes to be alone and kinda enjoys it though he likes company once in awhile. His mother is a drinker and Alec is always set to do things by himself.
RP Example:
I walked down the lonely streets of New York. My hood was draped over my head which created dark shaodw over my face. I hoped no one could see this face of mine. I sighed as I leaned my trained my eyes on the sidewalk. I wonder where mom is. I smirked. I don't even want to think about her. She's not worth thinking about.. she doesn't even remember me.
Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

PostSubject: Re: YES I FINISHED MEH TWO CHARACTERS- Trenton and Alex   Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:14 am

I shall sayeth aprovedleded but You put for alex her a few times but it says on the form he or she? is a guy so is is Alex male or female? also is his or her name Alec or Alex? it says both in the form

Sorry for all the questions but I think it needs fixed because like its confuzing me.

Travis/Pluto-14
Adeladoe/Chaos-15(French Accent)
Charlie/Poseidon-14(Girl)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com
SilentRunner

PostSubject: Re: YES I FINISHED MEH TWO CHARACTERS- Trenton and Alex   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:53 pm

It was suppose to be a girl named Alex but I changed it to a boy named Alec.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

PostSubject: Re: YES I FINISHED MEH TWO CHARACTERS- Trenton and Alex   Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:19 am

Alright Approveded

Travis/Pluto-14
Adeladoe/Chaos-15(French Accent)
Charlie/Poseidon-14(Girl)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YES I FINISHED MEH TWO CHARACTERS- Trenton and Alex   

Back to top Go down

YES I FINISHED MEH TWO CHARACTERS- Trenton and Alex
Page 1 of 1