Camp Half- Blood Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role Playing site based off of Camp Half-Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hades Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadeknight

shadeknight

Hades Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Hades Charrie   Hades Charrie EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Name: Rey Miller
Both Parents: Hades and Lynn Miller
Appearance(Hair, Height, Eyes, etc): looks like dis Hades Charrie 350full and is 6'7"
Weapon:a stygian iron kilij, a bow and arrow with stygian iron tips, and a stygian iron dagger
Personality: he absolutly hates anyone that isn't greek, he's a bit of a bully,a bit of a lone wolf
Flaws:doesnt really like the demigods that aren't greek,at times can lose anger, and always puts others before himself
Abilities: can shadow travel from one end of texas to the other ten times a day gets really tired passes out the tenth time,can melt into shadows about ten times a day(invisible in them and only in the day can go into someones shadow for about five minutes),can summon the dead up to 25 and ten times a day gets really tired(all powers have the same affect),can form thing from shadows (biggest being something the size of the cabins, but can only do this twice a day and he needs to wait 30 minutes between the big things and ten between small things if he does something that big anything else for about ten times),can control fire ten times a day,strongest thing he can do is make a 5'5" wall that lasts for five minutes(also imune to fire)
Life Before CHB:rey lived with his mom,stepdad, and halfbrother for most of his life. he was his hockey teams team captin and the goalie on his lacrose team.he was a bit of a loner and a school bully. he was also the schools football quarterback.he never got along with his brother, and tended to get any girl je wamted.
RP Example:I was sitting in my room one day reading a hocky book with my window open for a breeze ; tapping my fingers as usual when out the corner of my eyes i thought i saw a person on the ground with goat legs. Which really freaked me out but then i rememberd a book i read about how the "greek myths" might actully be real, so i jumped out my window and startled the man. he says to me " AHH Do u always frighten your visitors?" To this i think and say "Why do you have goat legs?" (satyr)"hmm so u can see them , good then chiron was correct you are a demigod" (me) "yea right" (satyr) " yes, well i am tre lilly and i was wondering have u been attakced by anything lately? " (me) "umm yea a big lion/snake/griffon thing" (saytr) "then i suggest u come with me to camp-half blood"
Other Notes:ryan's older brother
Back to top Go down
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

Hades Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades Charrie   Hades Charrie EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Aproved
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com

Hades Charrie
Page 1 of 1