Camp Half- Blood Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role Playing site based off of Camp Half-Blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I realized on every site I have a charrie baised off of me so like I am making it so Maeve has like never exsited on here so I be making another dt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLsweetart
Admin

Location : This Infromation is Currently Unavilble please try again later

So I realized on every site I have a charrie baised off of me so like I am making it so Maeve has like never exsited on here so I be making another dt Empty
PostSubject: So I realized on every site I have a charrie baised off of me so like I am making it so Maeve has like never exsited on here so I be making another dt   So I realized on every site I have a charrie baised off of me so like I am making it so Maeve has like never exsited on here so I be making another dt EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 am

Name: Adeladie(Addy) Peyton Jolie Patterson
Both Parents: Chaos and Well the person died so she doesnt know
Appearance(Hair, Height, Eyes, etc): She has long dirty blond hair thats like really straight, She has normaly blue eyes but they always are changing colors, She has a slight tan, She is skinny yet very fit and athletic and strong, She is like 5'7''
Weapon:A 4 foot Celstial Bronze sword that turns into a Tide To Go Pen, 10 celstial bronze daggers that turn into beads on her necklace, A sheild that turns into a bracelet and a Cloak that she can use to be in visable
Personality: Adeladie is well lets just say she is basiclly evil at heart, She has a temper, She is very rude most of the time, She rarely will care for others but sometimes she does, At some times she can be a bit sensitive and nice.
Flaws:Evil, Anger proubluems, Lies alot
Abilities: She can make things appear lets say 30 times a day the biggest thing she can make appear is the size of a cabin, She can make stuff dissappear 30 times a day the biggest thing is a cabin, She can make black holes twice a year she will pass out for a day after she makes one they have to be a year apart to, She also form stuff from the earth 20 times like for example if she is at the beach she can make say a chair form from the sand.
Life Before CHB:Adeladie was born in Paris France. She lived with her rich uncle Martin Patterson so she got like everything she wanted. From the time she was 5 Adeladie's dream was to be pure evil. So she spent her life making others misrable. When she turned 12 she found out about camp. She then packed her bags and took most of her stuff and her credit cards and went to camp. A few seconds after crossing the boarders She was claimed by Chaos.
RP Example:I smirk slightly as I glance around me. I then do a back hand spring through the lazzers. When I clear them I take off silently sprinting. I stop quickly and duck behind a tall plant when I hear noises. After the noise is gone I leave my hiding place and countine down the hall. When I reach the door marked Weponary I quickly open it and slide in.
Other Notes: She is like ninja too she speaks french german English greek Japanesse russin spanish and Finnish
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplaying.forumotion.com

So I realized on every site I have a charrie baised off of me so like I am making it so Maeve has like never exsited on here so I be making another dt
Page 1 of 1